Terms and Conditions
- Please allow up to 1 week for payment to clear before we dispatch your order, the time taken is dependant on your payment method
- Any item ordered will be reserved for 2 weeks awaiting payment after which it will be returned to stock. If you require longer to pay, please let us know!
- All orders are at the buyer's risk once they leave More Music. In the event of loss or damage in the post we can usually get compensation from the post office, however we advise you to pay the extra for Insurance.
- In the unlikely event that you are sent a mis-described or damaged item you should notify us immediately by email or phone. We will then arrange for a replacement or refund
- Compensation on any item will not exceed the payment received from the customer
- Under the terms of the Distance Selling Act 2000, You may return goods within 7 working days from receipt in original condition. If you exercise this right you are responsible for both outward and return carriage costs
- When Sending Trades it is your responsibility to insure that the records are correctly described and securely packed and posted. Please send by registered post, if we have to sign this end there is no room for dispute.
We reserve the right to return records that do not arrive in the condition described
To avoid disputes over condition we strongly recommend that you grade all items strictly More...
- More Music reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.